Created in 2014, the ICARE Foundation is working on supporting and promoting Cultural Heritage and Regional Arts.
It acts towards:
- Raising peoples’ awareness worldwide about their cultural heritage’s richness and importance, and its impact on way of living
- Fostering and strengthening the study and teaching of their cultural heritage as a Human Science
- Proposing both the means of reflection and development to relevant authorities and stakeholders.
To achieve this, the ICARE Foundation aims to:
- Support and publish academic works, conferences and seminars, publications, and events
- Foster collaborative meetings between researchers, academics and senior officials
- Develop synergies and partnerships with international, public and private, as well as academic and scientific organizations, with similar and related objectives
- Provide intellectual expertise and pragmatic competences.